Are you looking for an inexpensive way to Freshen your tile grout? GroutRejuvenator products renew the look of your grout. Or use our Grout stain to change the look of your floors and walls completely. We have an extensive selection of grout colors to choose from, which guarantees an excellent match for your home decor.
Grout Restoration is a project a homeowner can tackle with ease.
Here are some of the benefits of Grout Rejuvenator:
- Improves the appearance of dirty, cracking, discolored grout joints
- Adds life to a room
- Easy to install
- Lasts the lifetime of the flooring; includes a ten-year warranty
- Is completely water and stain proof
- Will not wear, discolor, or peel when properly installed
- Dries instantly with the ability to walk on within 2 hours
- Grout Rejuvenator is the world’s fastest, easiest, longest lasting grout stain product designed and manufactured by GroutRejuvenator.
Grout Rejuvenator is made to protect and restore ceramic tile grout joints in harsh climates. It is excellent for indoor and outdoor use. Colorant makes floors look better than the day they were installed in only one day. There is no drying time and no shutdown time; it’s unlike any other product on the market. Originally sold to the floor restoration market, Rejuvenator Grout Stain by GroutRejuvenator is now available to the public.
Recommended Items for Installation:
- Grout Brushes (Cleaning phase)
- AI 1000 Grout Cleaner Quart
- Squirt Bottle or mop
- Knee Pads
- 2”-3” clean Paint Brush
- Hand Scrub Pads
- Plenty of drying towels or a Wet Vacuum makes the job much easier
- Fans to dry flooring between steps
- Tape for baseboards for easy cleanup
- Warm Water from faucet and a 5-gallon bucket
- For a Great Deal of Square Footage, a Floor Buffer, and Blue Scrubs Disc will come in handy.
How to stain grout in Three Easy Steps to a “LIKE NEW” floor
Step 1– Clean ceramic tile and grout joints Using AI 1000 Grout Restorer/Cleaner
Mix 1 part cleaner to one part water and apply to grout joints with the squirt bottle or mop.
Scrub Grout joints to remove dirt or buildup in flooring
Rinse Flooring with clean water
Dry Grout and tile
Step 2– Apply Rejuvenator Grout Stain to flooring
Apply with standard 2”-3” paintbrush directly to tile and grout joints—don’t worry about staying in the lines.
Product cleans up incredibly easy when dry.
Wait 20 minutes to 1/2 hour before applying second coat
Apply Second Coat directly over first coat after product has been on floor for a minimum of 20 mins
Wait 1/2 hour to one hour depending on drying conditions
Step 3– Wipe from tile
Soak Flooring in Warm-Hot Water (approx 25-30sq ft at a time)
Wipe or scrub Grout Stain from tile surface—Water will do most of the work—Grout Stain will stick to grout joints.
Either Wet Vac or mop flooring to remove the waste product.
When completed do a final mop with clean water to ensure, all residue and Grout stain have been eliminated from flooring.
Note: When working a large square footage area—A Wet Vac and Floor Buffer to remove Stain from Tile make the job that much easier.
Custom colors available upon request at No Additional Charge
Grout Rejuvenator develops and manufactures our custom grout cleaning and staining solutions. Based in Sarasota Florida, we can ship anywhere in the USA. Visit our online store at GroutRejuvnator.com