How to stain groutAre you looking for an inexpensive way to revamp the appearance of your tile floors and/or walls? GroutRejuvenator offers products that can either renew or change grout color to bring your tiles back to life. We have an extensive selection of grout colors to choose from, which guarantees an impeccable match with your current home decor. Rejuvenator Grout Stain provides the perfect refreshment for the tiles in your home or business.
Our Grout Rejuvenating formula:
- Improves the appearance of dirty, cracking, discolored grout joints
- Adds life to a room
- Makes grout joints any color you desire without removing the existing grout
- Easy to install
- Lasts the lifetime of the flooring; includes a 10-year warranty
- Is completely water and stain proof
- Will not wear, discolor, or peel when properly installed
- Allows consumer to change grout color to match anything they desire
- Requires NO shutdown time
- Dries instantly with the ability to walk on the floor by Check-In or Dinner Time
Introducing Grout Rejuvenator, the world’s fastest, easiest, longest lasting grout stain product designed and manufactured by GroutRejuvenator.
Grout Rejuvenator is manufactured to protect and restore ceramic tile grout joints in harsh climates. It is excellent for indoor and outdoor use. Colorant makes floors look better than the day they were installed in only one day. There is no drying time and no shutdown time; it’s unlike any other product on the market. Originally marketed to the floor restoration market, Rejuvenator Grout Stain by GroutRejuvenator is now available to the public.
Recommended for use on the following:
- Chicklet Tile Grout Joints
- Ceramic Tile Grout Joints
- Locker Room Floors
- Restaurant Floors
- Hotel Lobbies and Guest Rooms
- Pool Decks
- Residential Homes, Rental Units, Etc.
Recommended Items for Installation:
- Grout Brushes (Cleaning phase)
- AI 1000 Grout Cleaner Quart
- Squirt Bottle or mop
- Knee Pads
- 2”-3” clean Paint Brush
- Hand Scrub Pads
- Plenty of drying towels or a Wet Vacuum makes the job much easier
- Fans to dry flooring between steps
- Tape for baseboards for easy cleanup
- Warm Water from faucet and a 5-gallon bucket
- For a Great Deal of Square Footage a Floor Buffer and blue Scrub Disc will come in handy.
How to stain grout in Three Easy Steps to a “LIKE NEW” floor
Step 1— Clean ceramic tile and grout joints Using AI 1000 Grout Restorer/Cleaner
- Mix 1 part cleaner to one part water and apply to grout joints with squirt bottle or mop.
- Scrub Grout joints to remove dirt or buildup in flooring
- Rinse Flooring with clean water
- Dry Grout and tile
Step 2— Apply Rejuvenator Grout Stain to flooring
- Apply with standard 2”-3” paintbrush directly to tile and grout joints—don’t worry about staying in the lines.
- Product cleans up extremely easy when dry.
- Wait 20 minutes to 1/2 hour before applying second coat
- Apply Second coat directly over first coat after product has been on floor for a minimum of 20 mins
- Wait 1/2 hour to one hour depending on drying conditions
Step 3— Wipe from tile
- Soak Flooring in Warm-Hot Water (approx 25-30sq ft at a time)
- Wipe or scrub Grout Stain from tile surface—Water will do most of the work—Grout Stain will stick to grout joints.
- Either Wet Vac or mop flooring to remove waste product.
- When completed do a final mop with clean water to ensure all residue and Grout stain has been removed from flooring.
Note: When working a large square footage area—A Wet Vac and Floor Buffer to remove Stain from Tile make the job that much easier.
Custom colors available upon request at No Additional Charge
Square Foot Estimated for ONE Quart of Rejuvenator Grout Stain
(Approximate Square foot coverage based on 2 coats with 1 1/2″ tapered brush used as an applicator)
|GROUT JOINT WIDTH
|Cover entire area with roller.
Coverage apprx 35-40 sq ft